Guiding Florida Families through Difficult Times
Experience ◊ Knowledge ◊ Results
SPN Law, LLC knows that family law matters are often emotionally difficult, contentious, and financial constraining on the parties. Attorney Neelakanta, therefore, works to cost-effectively resolve these disputes through negotiation and mediation in order to obtain the best possible results for you and your family. However, when the need arises, Attorney Neelakanta is prepared to litigate and take your case to trial. Contact SPN Law, LLC for a free consultation and let us assist you with these and other family law matters:
• Child Custody/Timesharing
• Equitable Distribution of Property
• Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements
• Contempt and Enforcement Actions
• Restraining Orders/Injunctions
At SPN Law, LLC we provide all clients with the same high level of quality legal services. Our commitment to clients includes the following:
• Comprehensive guidance from the initial consultation through the successful conclusion of your issue.
• Personal attention from the attorney handling your case — not just a paralegal or office staff.
• Clear communication and frequent updates so you understand your rights, your options and the consequences of your decisions.
• The timely, cost-effective achievement of your legal goals through negotiation or aggressive litigation.
• A compassionate family practice sensitive to your emotional, as well as legal, needs.
Contact Our Firm Today
South Florida families have looked to SPN Law, LLC for aggressive representation and timely, cost-effective legal solutions related to family law. Contact Attorney Neelakanta at (561) 659-1873 today for a free consultation to discuss your legal issues. The law firm accepts all major credit cards and offers affordable payment plans tailored to meet the individual needs of our clients. You may also submit your case online via our online case submission form for a free case evaluation by clicking here, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.